- All entries and performances need to be collectively registered by the studio/academy. Students and/or parents must not establish a school account by themselves.
- The registration teacher or person in charge is responsible for entering correct and complete information into the registration system. If the participant is registered as an independent entrant, please indicate “Individual” under Organization Name.
- The teacher or person in charge must carefully read all the disclaimers before submitting the entry. All registration information must be viewed and confirmed prior to submitting it to the system.
- If any adjustment is needed, the person in charge will need to report to the organizing committee at least 2 weeks prior to the competition for review and approval. Once the competition time schedule has been finalized, any changes due to personal reasons may be disqualified for special awards, judge’s choice awards, and highest overall awards.
- Due to the length of the competition, all entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The payment method will be specified within the registration system, all payments need to be made in full prior to the competition.
- Pan America Chinese Dance Alliance (PACDA) reserves the right to add additional competition days and/or change competition times. PACDA also reserves the right to cancel any event that does not meet the minimum number of acceptable entries.
- In the event of a canceled competition, all entry fees will be refunded.
- There will be NO refunds for entries if the required minimum number of acts are registered and the competition has been confirmed.
All Regulations and final interpretation rights of this competition belong to the competition’s Organizing Committee.